Allpar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked it up this morning. Already added a factory Pentastar to the lower right front fender. A few more changes to come. Will update when I can! It's totally sweet. Pentastar V6 rocks!

Reactions: GasAxe

·
Premium Member
4,969 Posts
Pentastar on the fender is a nice touch.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cudapete said:
Pentastar on the fender is a nice touch.
Thanks Cudapete. Chrysler should still be doing this in my opinion. To me it just wouldn't be right without it.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Nice choice! And yes the the Pentastar v6 is so sweet in this light car!

·
Registered
8,747 Posts
Congrats!!!

Looks great, and I like the pentastar on the fender, and under the hood :shifting:

·
Registered
6 Posts
plymouth1 said:
Thanks Cudapete. Chrysler should still be doing this in my opinion. To me it just wouldn't be right without it.
What model of Avenger is this? I really like the white with the chrome rims. Leather interior?

Thanks,

-Guru

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dartndodge said:
Nice......should have been the original Gold Pentastar tho... ;).
Yeah I was torn over which color to put on. It IS a factory Chrysler star, opened the package myself, so at least Ma Mopar got some money out of it. Like I said earlier, it just wouldn't seem right to me without it!

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
listedguru said:
What model of Avenger is this? I really like the white with the chrome rims. Leather interior?

Thanks,

-Guru
Its the Base SE. No Leather. I don't like Leather. Optional Equipment was Rallye Appearance Group (18 inch Aluminum wheels, Black Headlight Bezels, Rear Body Color Spoiler, Grille w/body color crosshair) 6 speed auto, 3.6 Liter (Chrysler's spelling) V6 VVT Engine, Sirius XM Satellite Radio and 18 inch Chrome Clad wheels replacing the standard Aluminum. Sticker was $22680. I paid $20154 out the door tax title license everything included. I am very happy with the deal and the car!

Thanks all for the nice comments everybody. This really is a great car!

·
Registered
8,747 Posts
Dave said:
You have inspired me to get my own pentastar... got a p/n?
Good idea!

·
Registered
4,688 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase ... sharp car.

V6, eh? Sounds great!

Keep us posted from time-to-time as to how it's working for you - fuel mileage, handling and so forth.

{ Check - Pentastar duly noted :) }

·
10,394 Posts
Nice wheels! Congrats. Yes, the Pentastar engine is sweet!

Wow...I hadn't seen one of those Pentastars since our 1968 Coronet

·
Active Jeeper
31,129 Posts
Aldo said:
Nice wheels! Congrats. Yes, the Pentastar engine is sweet!

Wow...I hadn't seen one of those Pentastars since our 1968 Coronet
When the CAB. Was still functioning, we discussed bringing back the Pentastar and I thought it was going to be done, however now with Fiat owning and operating Chrysler, it's unlikely.
It is a nice touch and a gold one would look awesome in the side of my new commando green JKU.

Nice job!

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dave said:
You have inspired me to get my own pentastar... got a p/n?
Number on the bag was 0463 0238 I bought it off Amazon from Quirkparts. I tried posting a picture of the bag but so far won't let me. Anyone know why the paste feature in the post box is not available to me now? It worked fine a few days ago!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts