Allpar Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm doing over a dodge class c motor home. I need combo fuel pickup/ fuel sender unit. I noticed after going through many old dodge repair manuals that this huge 36 gallon tank was used in many truck chassis as option. Who made this tank and where might I find a sender? Thanks.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.