Allpar Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i drive and am trying to fix up a 1979 volare 2door, super /6. am looking for a model of a 76-79 volare in plastic made by MPC from the 80's. very hard to find on the bay without spending a days wages.if you come accross one or have one to sell. plz post. thanks from Alf !

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have a nice extra Built kit of the original '76 issue… built then in Spitfire Orange to match the Volare I had in those days.. Will let it go for $55 which will include shipping to you as long as you are in the Continental USA
You don't have to worry about quality as I have been an accomplished builder and collector of vintage plastic since the mid fifties.
If interested please write me direct at:
[email protected]
Also have the original promotional of the Volare in Orange or Silver
Thanks

·
Registered
291 Posts
I got one but DAMN they aren't cheap or easy to get (I wanted mine to make the car my Grandfather had as his "last" car).....

·
Registered
6 Posts
I know a little late but there is talk of the volare kit being reissued in 2016.Keep an eye out at your hobby shops or hobby lobby.

·
Valued Member
2,245 Posts
i drive and am trying to fix up a 1979 volare 2door, super /6. am looking for a model of a 76-79 volare in plastic made by MPC from the 80's. very hard to find on the bay without spending a days wages.if you come accross one or have one to sell. plz post. thanks from Alf !
Man, you are 3 days too late. Was at a toy show here in Michigan last Sunday and saw at least a half dozen kits for sale from various vendors. Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts