Allpar Forums banner

Poison Dart..

8K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  suzq044 
#1 ·
Something I'd probably make myself if I could afford the car, let alone the 'mods' required.

Click, or open link in new tab for uber-high-resolution image.
The original size is something like 7500 wide; so I wasn't kidding about high-resolution. LOL

It was originally going to be blue; but the spots weren't very visible in the blue, so I left it red.

See less See more
#4 ·
It took a couple takes to figure out what it was all about. Just never thought too much about there being a button to pop the gas door. Dooh.

#6 ·
Awesome job, I like the way you think! :thumbsup:

#7 ·
Excellent concept! My only observation is that the actual product might be a bit too blurred? Where you can't really see it all too much...
But not knowing what the contest is for precisely it might be irrelevant :)

#8 ·
http://moonbeam13.deviantart.com/journal/Dodge-Dart-Inspired-By-You-Contest-296645585
^ this is the link to the contest for anyone else that wanted to join in; there are already a couple hundred entries, and you can enter as many times as you want.. with pretty much whatever you want to enter. As long as it's Dart related and fits the size criteria,etc.

#9 ·
Looks pretty cool... I think it'd look even better bright green like the dart in the background of the dartboard picture.

Dana44, the fuel door release kinda makes sense there, you're opening the door to get out anyways, but the fuel door is on the passenger side... where you can't see the door pop open.

#10 ·
Looks pretty cool... I think it'd look even better bright green like the dart in the background of the dartboard picture.

Dana44, the fuel door release kinda makes sense there, you're opening the door to get out anyways, but the fuel door is on the passenger side... where you can't see the door pop open.
I was just kind of thinking, why have an electric gas door switch in the first place? I know it is a security thing, but is an electric gas door opener really that necessary?

#13 ·
Something I'd probably make myself if I could afford the car, let alone the 'mods' required.
Click, or open link in new tab for uber-high-resolution image.
The original size is something like 7500 wide; so I wasn't kidding about high-resolution. LOL

It was originally going to be blue; but the spots weren't very visible in the blue, so I left it red.
So are these the mods that your new Dart will be getting? B)
Have you posted pics of it yet?
Will you be able to get it in blue?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.