Allpar Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2003 Sebring Coupe (yeah a Mitsu I know..) and I have a popping bouncing noise that developed recently when turning right, steering is tight, I've ran my full size spare to rule out the tire... Changed the brake rotor, pads and guide pins.. Inspected everything.. All looks ok. What the heck is wrong?'

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well the dealer said everything looked ok... Im doubting it.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It was part of the "courtesy multi-point inspection". They also said my very noisy struts were ok too.. I'm thinking about demonstrating it for them... I also need to have my timing belt and water pump changed too. I wasn't persistent with the problem as the dealer is 35 miles away... And the dealer 3 miles away is soooo crooked...

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm thinking it's the strut bearing or cv. Anyway I have all the parts or have them on order to straighten out the front end prrmoblems. New lh cv new struts springs and mounts new sway bar end links... I do know the problem isn't ball joints and they pass with flying colors.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.