Allpar Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have no idea what's wrong with this site as I NEVER have these problems at any of the other sites I visit.

1. CAN'T POST WITHOUT DELETING BROWSING HISTORY

2. I LOG INTO THE SITE AND A DAY LATER IT DOESN'T REMEMBER I JUST DID THIS AND HAVE TO DO THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN

·
Registered
143 Posts
As of the past couple of days, the only way I have been able to post or to reply is to click on "Show all content" after receiving a warning of "Only secure content is displayed". What kind of malware/cookie, etc. is happening here, Allpar? I'm running Windows 7 and Internet Explorer 9, btw.

·
Administrator
35,258 Posts
Hold on, I'm still seeing insecure content. Some of it should NOT be here, it claims Intellitxt is doing it but I don't have Intellitxt on.

All right, make sure you're not using https when you access. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I have asked IPS in the past to fix their SSL stuff and they have responded, in essence, "screw you."

·
Super Moderator
31,984 Posts
Testing.

OK. what you have to do for any of the browsers is: log out (mandatory); clear cache; close browser and restart; log in again.
Then you can post.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Problems getting to the forums, and then navigating back after I look at posts. Only way I can do things reliably is to type "allpar.com/forums" in the bar at the top of my screen. My OS is WIN XP. Any suggestions or comments? Thanks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts