Allpar Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They are from a 2006 "AUTO TRUCK TOYS" catalog. It was one specifically for PT CRUISERS. You would have to do some digging to see if they are still available.

Jerry

·
Registered
129 Posts
Jerry, don't know who Ruby is. That Cruiser is a 3D model I found on the web, taken into one of my programs where the color and chrome were added, the pose tweaked and the model cleaned up. Image rendered, sent to FedEx printing for application to some t-shirts for our club. Only three were ever done. Unless I wanted to make thousands, the cost was just too high!

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That "Ruby Begonia" phrase was Used by certain comedians during the Burlesque era. It quickly turned into a very popular catchphrase. It simply translates to "do you remember this person or thing". In this case, your club t-shirt.

Do you all still meet at any of the local burger joints?

Jerry

·
Registered
1979 Lincoln Town Car, 1987 Chevrolet Silverado, 1990 Chrysler Imperial
2,547 Posts
I want one of those Back to the Future t-shirts, or as a sweatshirt.
Funny you mention that. Just watched back to the future for the first time this week. I thought in my own mind it was probably going to be awful so I did not watch it for years. Boy was I wrong!

·
Registered
2005 PT Cruiser Limited
92 Posts
Ask and ye shall receive.

View attachment 84823
A Christmas gift maybe?

Jerry
I actually googles and saw that one for sale. XXL is too big for me, but I'd love to get that in another size. I wish someone still had those, or the iron-on at least and I could make my own. Oh will. I'll keep looking on eBay.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.