Allpar Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had some problems getting replacement parts from salvage yards and other owners from not knowing what years of PT Cruisers are interchangeable with other years.( wife has 2001)

Is there anyone with a such a reference I can access?

Thanks Ya'll.

Tim (Mr2Tim)
SupercharZed ToyZ RacZing
A Toyota Race Tesm since 1986
South Florida

·
Registered
54 Posts
There used to be a small publishing outfit in Las Vegas that sold interchange Manuals, but I can't remember their name right now maybe if someone else see's these post it will trip a memory, with more info.

·
Super Moderator
21,351 Posts
The Motor's Crash Estimating Guide or Hollander's interchange manual may help here. Any salvage yard or body shop should have this reference information available. 2001-2005 should work. The restyle came in 2006 and I don't know if it affected the rear bumper.

·
Super Moderator
36,917 Posts
You can also search on www.car-part.com to get an idea of interchange years.

·
Registered
16 Posts
The Motor's Crash Estimating Guide or Hollander's interchange manual may help here. Any salvage yard or body shop should have this reference information available. 2001-2005 should work. The restyle came in 2006 and I don't know if it affected the rear bumper.
That's useful info for newbies like myself Thanks.. i recently searched eBay for a front right door stay... i was coming across suppliers listing front left .. and lo and behold all you have to do is flip em over

1 - 5 of 5 Posts