Allpar Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1979 Lincoln Town Car, 1987 Chevrolet Silverado, 1990 Chrysler Imperial
2,552 Posts
Got this sweatshirt today. It's not the thickest sweatshirt, but I'm in Florida, so it's fine. Pleased with the quality, and the novelty. They even had a Dodge Omni GLH one, so I can mix it up! Two thumbs up.
How cold does it even get there?

·
Registered
9,442 Posts
I had neighbors from Canada when I lived in FL and they complained when it dropped below 60 degrees! I often mowed my yard in shorts and T-shirt when it was 50. I missed the cold weather, so sold my house and moved to the mountains in NW Alabama.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
I had neighbors from Canada when I lived in FL and they complained when it dropped below 60 degrees! I often mowed my yard in shorts and T-shirt when it was 50. I missed the cold weather, so sold my house and moved to the mountains in NW Alabama.
Couldn't imagine how much they would complain about the weather here lol.

·
Registered
2005 PT Cruiser Limited
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
When I moved here many years ago, there was a cold snap. The TV news had a reporter live reporting from downtown. People were walking by them in shorts and t-shirts. They have no concept down here of what cold is.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
When I moved here many years ago, there was a cold snap. The TV news had a reporter live reporting from downtown. People were walking by them in shorts and t-shirts. They have no concept down here of what cold is.
No they don't know what cold is. I don't blame them if they lived in a warm climate for most of their lives and can't adjust to the cold quickly. My fathers side of the family moved from South Dakota back in the 50's. My grandfather would laugh when ever someone in my state would complain about how cold it was or if we got a foot of snow.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.