Allpar Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2004 PT GT which I have used as a donor car for a project. I have many parts available which I do not need. Most of these parts are already pulled from the car. They are located in East Texas presently, could be brought to Central Illinois shortly, and/or could be shipped out right away in most cases. Please let me know if you have any questions.

No engine! No transmission! No brakes! Interior in very good (but a bit dirty) condition. Exterior has some scratches and light hail damage, mostly on hood and roof.

Powertrain:
- Radiator, condenser, trans cooler, fan assembly - all OEM, all in good shape.
- Intercooler. Good condition. OEM. A few fins are bent, but nothing major.
- Upper & lower intake manifold and throttle-body. (No sensors, no injectors.) Dirty but completely functional.
- Fuel tank with pump assembly and vapor canister. A bit dusty, but otherwise great.

Suspension:
- Stock (GT), but appears to be tight/stiff still. Should lower and tighten Non-GT models.

Interior Dark Graphite (Gray)
- Nearly the complete interior is available! If you don't see it here, ask.
- Seats. Leather, no tears - could use some oil/conditioner. Buckets with armrests up front, 60/40 in the rear.
- Door panels with switches.
- Center console with switches.
- Dash pad; no cracks.
- GT-style gauge cluster surround, center stack surround with switches, and passenger air bag cover (and air bag) in good shape (light scuff on airbag cover; hard to see unless you look for it)
- Overhead console with sunroof controls.
- Rear storage cover/table.
- HVAC control panel/knobs.
- Steering wheel with air bag.
- Cluster (Autostick)
- Pillar trim.
- Headliner (sunroof version).

Exterior (Electric Blue):
- Front bumper, a bit rough but could be repaired.
- Rear bumper. Better than front, but not perfect.
- Doors. Light scratches, a few dings/dents - could likely be cleaned up nicely.
- Hatch. Light scratches, but overall in good condition.
- Rear spoiler. Light scratches.
- Hood. Scratches and hail damage.
- Fenders. Scratches and hail damage.
- Headlights. OEM. No cracks in lens. Pretty faded, but could be refinished.
- Fog lights. OEM. No cracks. A bit faded.
- Taillights. In good shape.
- Spare tire rack. Dusty but perfect otherwise.

Prices are NEGOTIABLE. Send a request/offer.

·
Registered
8,268 Posts
You probably should hang on to the tail lights, Jerry. Around here it's rare to find a good ONE, let alone a pair. The good thing about them is that the first and second gen lights are interchangeable with the proper pigtail connector. You just have to be sure to take it with you from the donor car. The clips are slightly different, but all you have to do is remove one of the plastic connectors on the pig tail.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You probably should hang on to the tail lights, Jerry. Around here it's rare to find a good ONE, let alone a pair. The good thing about them is that the first and second gen lights are interchangeable with the proper pigtail connector. You just have to be sure to take it with you from the donor car. The clips are slightly different, but all you have to do is remove one of the plastic connectors on the pig tail.
Good information! I'll pull the taillights and leave a bit of a pigtail connected to them just in case. I have no use for the PT-specific parts, as the actual project car is a Neon... ;)

·
Registered
8,268 Posts
I forgot which one has that little extra piece in the connector, Jerry. But you can take it off with a small flat blade screwdriver. I'm sure if you look at both, you'll see what I mean. Have fun with that Neon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts