Allpar Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1966 Crown Coupe, 2016 200 S AWD, 1962 Lark Daytona V8.
Joined
·
24,484 Posts
Welcome to Allpar. First, a little more diagnosis is in order before just replacing any more parts on a best guess basis.
Locate the noise from both the driver's and passenger's seat. Compare notes.
Is it from the left or right side? Front or rear? Dash level or in front of or under your feet? Do you feel it in the steering wheel or floor?
Goes away with brakes on or not? Goes away on a turn or not?
The more information that you have, the more accurate the repair will be.
Although all suggestions here are helpful and valid, just trying parts that don't resolve the issue is both expensive and frustrating.
Finding the noise source can be 90% of the repair. The other 10% is just tightening the loose part or replacing the worn part.
You have clearance somewhere that there shouldn't be.
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top