Nice ad too..

·
Mopar-nac The Moderator
26,427 Posts
Very good

·
Mopar-nac The Moderator
26,427 Posts
Interesting part was all the Ram's were new, but then they show a 12-15 year old Dakota???

·
Registered
530 Posts
tryphon said:
Great ad! I loved Paul Harvey...
Lots of feelings listening to that... We spent a lot of the summer at the lake. He always came on WLW around noon, and I'd listen to him everyday he was on in the summer. Got a bit misty eyed hearing him again. it is amazing what will affect you sometimes...

·
Registered
482 Posts
It was a great ad, my favorite. This is the overwhelming favorite of my friends on facebook. I'm biased, but I had several people that don't really care which vehicle they drive and die hard Ford fans say it was their favorite. One friend said it made him want to go buy a Dodge.

Lot's of memories came up when that one rolled.

·
Resident Photoshop Nerd
7,997 Posts
Yeah; I think I liked the Ram ad more than the Jeep ad.. definitely the more memorable of the commercials this year. Were there that many CBS TV show ads last year? Seems like a lot of the ads were NFL and CBS.

·
Super Moderator
735 Posts
Reading the youtube comments and such, and also a couple of my facebook friends they pretty much think this was the best commercial.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Being a farm boy, who incidently was in the FFA in HS, also being Paul Harvey fan, that ad struck a cord with me. About this time in my young life on the farm my dad had a '52 Dodge PU, and I remember the frustration that he expressed because we could not figure out why we were getting so much water in our gas, until we took the tank off and discovered that a cross member had rubbed a hole in the top of the tank. I could write a book about the good times and the faith that developed my character and that makes me who I am today. In those times fifty years ago, America would have received that ad a lot differently than today, but it is to me, a great ad.Chrysler Corp. always was a patriotic company, for which I appreciate and I respond by being loyal to their products.

·
Virginia Gentleman
14,683 Posts
suzq044 said:
Yeah; I think I liked the Ram ad more than the Jeep ad.
+1! "So God made a farmer." Enough said.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts