Mopar-nac The Moderator
26,427 Posts
:lol: that's hilarious!

·
Active Jeeper
31,129 Posts
Mike V. said:
:lol: that's hilarious!
Except it was a $600,000 prototype...oops!

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
My goodness...it's funny, but it's not at the same time.

·
Mopar-nac The Moderator
26,427 Posts
MoparNorm said:
Except it was a $600,000 prototype...oops!
I realize that...

Mike

·
Registered
8,747 Posts
AlfaCuda said:
This could be a great free advertising opportunity if the PR team know their stuff!
For the tow truck driver?

·
Active Jeeper
31,129 Posts
AlfaCuda said:
This could be a great free advertising opportunity if the PR team know their stuff!
Only if you discount the fact that the special 4x4 package truck, came to be it that situation because it was stuck....
The photos don't show any great obstacle, only driver error.
Someone is likely to be job hunting soon.

·
Active Jeeper
31,129 Posts
patfromigh said:
Not this time. Marchionne himself was behind the wheel. He's got to stop the micro-managing, but everyone is afraid to tell him.
:lol:

·
Registered
396 Posts
I'm sure there is a really funny story behind the circumstances that led to this event.

Someone in an office somewhere...

"You let the intern do what!?!"

·
10,406 Posts
patfromigh said:
Not this time. Marchionne himself was behind the wheel. He's got to stop the micro-managing, but everyone is afraid to tell him.
Well, there you have it. This proves Norm was correct: Marchionne knows nothing about offroading :rimshot:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
MoparNorm said:
Only if you discount the fact that the special 4x4 package truck, came to be it that situation because it was stuck....
The photos don't show any great obstacle, only driver error.
Someone is likely to be job hunting soon.
True true but some creative people know how to turn a disaster into an opportunity. It's hit the headlines in a somewhat strange way but there must be a million ways to make it lighter and actually work positively for the truck.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
AlfaCuda said:
True true but some creative people know how to turn a disaster into an opportunity. It's hit the headlines in a somewhat strange way but there must be a million ways to make it lighter and actually work positively for the truck.
When life gives you lemons....

·
Registered
824 Posts
The best 2 comments yet left on the blog I wrote: "Get off the damn truck Sergio. Everybody has seen you" and\

"So God made a swimmer."

I stand in awe.... :1st:

·
Registered
8,747 Posts
:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lvelleq (o)llllll(o) said:
The best 2 comments yet left on the blog I wrote: "Get off the damn truck Sergio. Everybody has seen you" and\

"So God made a swimmer."

I stand in awe.... :1st:
By the way Larry, as always I enjoyed your article.

·
Active Jeeper
31,129 Posts
AlfaCuda said:
I'm not sure it was a creative person, it was more like an enterprising fellow with a camera.
I believe it was the local press, not Chrysler Marketing who started the story. However you're likely correct that the story has more traction than an advertisement.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts