Allpar Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chevrolet Spark 2012 model was recalled but I was not informed ,it was the clutch pedal that had a fault and needless to say mine broke with the fault that was highlighted,asked Arnold Clark (Macharg) of Glasgow why I was not informed but they say it's Chrysler's to blame so I am just being passed from pillar to post but I am left with the bill of £536.

·
Super Moderator
40,850 Posts
Chevrolet Spark 2012 model was recalled but I was not informed ,it was the clutch pedal that had a fault and needless to say mine broke with the fault that was highlighted,asked Arnold Clark (Macharg) of Glasgow why I was not informed but they say it's Chrysler's to blame so I am just being passed from pillar to post but I am left with the bill of £536.
What does Chrysler have to do with a recall on a Chevrolet Spark? You should be talking to General Motors about a recall on a Chevrolet.

·
Super Moderator
40,850 Posts
Actually I think Arnold Clark should pay as they sold me the car.
Again, why did you come to a Chrysler forum to gripe about a recall on a Chevrolet? What can Chrysler do? It’s between you, the dealer, and General Motors. Chrysler isn’t involved.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.