Allpar Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Major question is other than difficulty level what is suggested to make work. I’ve always had help with any project but I’ve lost my building buddy. My father was the greatest teacher but even he would’ve told me this was crazy. I want to Install a 440 rv motor into my dodge magnum 2.7l factory everything. So any real suggestions would be greatly appreciate. Thank you
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Original question was what all would anyone suggest I used. Type of rear end, tranny, driveshaft ect. Reasons won’t make sense to anyone. my dad past away,the 440 is from rv family trips and the Sentimental value in the motor itself. The pride my father had and keeping that motor going how he never had a problem with it and how strong it was just like him. that’s why I wanna do this project. I honestly love my Dodge Magnum there’s nothing wrong with original motor tranny is good I wanna incorporate it into the car that I drive every day

5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Original question was what all would anyone suggest I used. Type of rear end, tranny, driveshaft ect. Reasons won’t make sense to anyone. my dad past away,the 440 is from rv family trips and the Sentimental value in the motor itself. The pride my father had and keeping that motor going how he never had a problem with it and how strong it was just like him. that’s why I wanna do this project. I honestly love my Dodge Magnum there’s nothing wrong with original motor tranny is good I wanna incorporate it into the car that I drive every day
And come on how cool would it be to have a 440 in a dodge Magnum station wagon

5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Let's go all the way....

Crazy video love it man thank u for the support. I pulled three of my friends in to see it. Everyone thinks it’s a crazy idea to drop the 440 in my car. What no one understands is that the440 is one of my late fathers beloved projects. Pulled rebuilt and reinstalled back in rv when I was young. We would pass cars uphills never had a problem always dependable. I appreciate your time and taking my questions seriously. I’ll let you know if things go into play. Good day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts