Allpar Forums banner

Replacement leather seat covers

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  stevenspeaking 
#1 ·
Any option for a set of leather seat covers for the front seats of a 2004 300M other than the dealer or an upholstry shop? Junkyard seats not acceptable.

#2 ·
katzkin.com

#3 ·
The dealer seat covers are supplied by Katzkin. If you send me an e-mail (listed Below) I will send you the brochures in a pdf file. Also send your zip code and I can find the nearest authorized installers for you.

Steven

#5 ·
I would need your VIN to narrow it down to what trim level seat color/configuration and to get a price. There was a popular 3 piece accessory fitted seat cover kit. It was on the 40/20/40 seat. It sells for about $149.00 for the low cost choice. Feel free to send me an e-mail.

Steven

#6 ·
3B7HC13YXVG770629 -- 1997 BR1500 Extended Cab, 4x2, with the 16'' alloy wheels, Laramie SLT, 5.2 liter automatic.
Thanks. I want to keep this as stock as possible. I love me some "Mist Gray" interior -- my dash is not even badly cracked.

Need advice on reattaching the passenger-side overhead grab-handle, as it has now stripped out of the ceiling the 2nd
time and "bigger screws" isn't holding it. I don't have a Factory Service Manual for this truck...and I need a part number for
the plastic bezel that goes around the driver's side seat controls, as it is now broken. Seat works fine. Plastic bezel in pieces.

We're at 173 1/2 K on the 1997 Ram 1500 now; 4x2, 318, automatic with overdrive and *all* the toys for the year except
leather seats, which suits me fine as I find cloth seats more comfortable. Survivor? Thriver! Box stock engine; put in a
water pump in May 2010, and rebuilt the transmission the week after Halloween 2010. Been driving, and adoring, this
vehicle since October 2003, when I bought it with about 88K on the odometer. It's been all over Texas, to Kentucky, out
through New Mexico, repeatedly down into deep East Texas ... served me, my SO and both my sons very very well.

This might be the prettiest truck face Dodge ever built, too.

#7 ·
The drivers seat back fabric cover is part number PU391C3. This part is not available form Mopar any more. However, there is one dealer showing one in stock. Secret City Chrysler 865-482-7670. You would have to call to see what a price would be. The Mopar accessory fitted seat covers (4 piece front and rear) are part number 82204605 sell for $224.00.

The seat switch bezel is 4746477 sells for $22.13

Sorry I can't find any parts that would assist with the roof handle repair. It will have to be something custom.

Also there is an open recall #722 for your truck. This changes the quick connects at the transmission to a style with metal clips. The plastic clips may melt causing fluid loss.

Hope this helps.

Steven

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.