Resources for Dodge, Chrysler, and Plymouth Owners
The maintainer takes no responsibility for the quality or honesty of any listed groups, people, or businesses, but will consider any complaints. We are not associated with the owners of the Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Mopar trademarks.
Major Chrysler, Plymouth, Jeep, and Dodge Resources Here At Allpar
The Parts Sources Page
- ordinary and specialty vendors, including those who stock special tools or unusual parts of interest to the Mopar community.vice
- These cover over 200 different nameplates
with car reviews, buyers guides, specifications, and more - for minivans, SUVs, cars, and pickups.
- Some steps to take when your car dealer has taken advantage of you.
- disputes with dealers/Chrysler
and common repairs
for Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Plymouth cars, trucks, minivans, and SUVs.
- ARRC (Auto Reference Resource Center), free (on-line) from many libraries. John Strager wrote, "It is like having all the Chilton/Haynes books in one place, with the service bulletins thrown in!"
- metric to English and back for horsepower, torque, length, weight, displacement, gas mileage (at allpar)
- at allpar
- for Chrysler, Plymouth, and Dodge owners. Archived by MIT, it used to be posted on the rec.autos.makers.chrysler newsgroup twice a month. No car reviews, no buyers guides, just frequently asked questions and automotive answers.
- other sites.
Chrysler and related telephone numbers
The US government has the full text of technical service bulletins (TSBs) for free. Go to the search page
, ignore the "Search for Recalls by VIN" button, and select the car from dropdown menus. The search will bring up a list of recalls, with four tabs on the top (ignore the buttons) - recalls, investigations, complaints, and "manufacturer communications." The latter includes the TSBs, and clicking on it reveals a longer list.
Service bulletins have an "SB" in front of the communication number (e.g. SB-18-006-15-G). The titles aren't being shown yet; to see a particular TSB, click on the phrase "1 Associated Document," then on the file name that's revealed (e.g. SB-10074729-7690.pdf
Other Resources and Stuff
A small number of these links involve affiliate programs which could provide revenue to Allpar.
- Chrysler USA: 1-800-992-1997.
- See our guide on what to do if you have trouble with a Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep dealer
- Service Contracts: 1-800-521-9922; Box 2700, Troy, MI 48007
- Roadside Assistance: 1-800-521-2779, open all the time.
- Service Publications: 1-800-348-4696.
- Automobility: helps with money to adapt vehicles for people with disabilities. 1-800-255-9877
- Mopar Performance Tech
Line: 1-888-528-HEMI. Hours are Monday through Friday, 9 AM to 5
- Chrysler Canada customer service: 1-800-465-2001 (English),
Box 1621, Windsor, Ontario N9A 4H6
- Factory service manuals and owners' books, try Chrysler itself. Newer manuals are available on-line for free. Older ones are sold by numerous companies.
- Scale One Production can build scale models of your favorite Dodge, Chrysler, Plymouth automobile. For details, please send SASE to Scale One Production, 710 NW 204 Ave, Pembroke Pines, FL 33029
- Our selection of Mopar books.
Spread the word
We make no guarantees regarding validity or accuracy of information, predictions, or advice - .
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved. Dodge, Jeep, Chrysler, Ram, and Mopar are trademarks of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.