Allpar Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 63 v200 hardtop with 13 inch wheels. I'm trying to find whitewall tires without much luck. I was wondering if anybody has had luck finding 14 or 15 SBP wheels. I'm after something I can put a stock looking wheelcover on... This question has, i'm sure, been asked 11 million times, so thank you for you patience.
Kelly

·
Super Moderator
36,919 Posts
14" small bolt pattern wheels were pretty common and the normal width ones are inexpensive and easy to find. I'm sure there are 15" after market wheels out there too. But 14" and even 15" white walls are getting harder to find.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I just got rid of 5 14" SBP steel wheels. Chrysler never made a 15" SBP wheel, but there are after market ones. A 15 would not work well with your Valiant, as they have pretty small wheel wells. Something you might consider are 1970 Rally wheels like you would see on a Duster. They were all small bolt pattern in 71 and 72 (pretty sure) and they would look cool on your Valiant. All you need for those are trim rings. Just make sure they come with the center caps. Hit Craigslist things like that pop up all the time. As far as whitewall tires you can find them in 14" but 13 is tough. Most 13 inch wheels are blackwall, some have raised white letters but they are very pricey.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I purchased a set of 185 13" for my 63 valiant from a local dealer, he got them from MAXXIS. I see they are selling new on ebay for about 120 ea. coker tire sells new rally wheels in 14" and 15" about $102 each plus trim rings and center caps if you are going that route check their website. I've also seen 14 and 15 chrome baby moons

1 - 4 of 4 Posts