Allpar Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have or has seen a die cast scale model C class motorhome?
Van cab with over the cab bed. Like an older Winnebago Minnie Winnie.
Not the plastic Tonka-type motorhomes, but a die cast motorhome, although the house part might be plastic.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Closest thing I've got is this Corgi Mazda B1600 pickup, in 1/36 scale. I've had it since I was a kid.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, that's pretty cool. Looks like the camper slides out and the black legs drop down so you can stand it up. Not what I'm looking for, but pretty dang cool. Thanks for the post and photo.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
I believe a slide 1/25 scale model was made of a slide-in caper like that shown above. You would need to to do some kitbashing with a van kit to create what an RV as you discribe. I've not seen anything diecast that would work.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, that was my fallback plan. If I couldn't find a die cast motorhome, I'd find a Dodge van die cast and cut 'n' build from there. Think I'll look a little longer for a motorhome, but will probably have to build it myself.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Yeah, that was my fallback plan. If I couldn't find a die cast motorhome, I'd find a Dodge van die cast and cut 'n' build from there. Think I'll look a little longer for a motorhome, but will probably have to build it myself.
Don't forget to take some pics....it would make a nice thread here :))

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If I ever get a round Tu-It, I will...

·
Registered
9 Posts
tr4petty said:
My Dad used to have a round tuit. It was solid brass, round, and had the word Tuit clearly printed on it.
I still have a wood one. It has 'Tuit' on one side and the obverse has 5c on it. So I have a 'round Tuit
and a wooden nickle' all in one.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I have several Round-tuits, that were made as gifts from an old aluminum die-casting company that I used to do business with !
About the size of a silver dollar----

1 - 11 of 11 Posts