Allpar Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Bravo. I subscribe to your insanity. If you like the car and it meets your needs, what an arbitrary guide says it's "worth" is immaterial.

So, how many people have asked you: "Why?": a Chrysler, b: a 2.7 Mopar V6 c: a crate engine FFS. I like your style

What year Sebring ?

I spent $1800 on a new head and all the incidentals on my 86 Olds Calais Tech 4 and never blinked. New paint last summer. On a car "worth" $500 according to "experts". I'll do the same when it comes to engine and trans. Just more fun than a new car.

Road trip from Tucson to Salt Lake and back prior to the new paint. Ran flawlessly, gratifying to go on a retro road trip. Many miles left in it at 130,000 current miles.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
There it is guys final test drive complete.
I rescued this car from the scrapper and did something most people wouldn't do!
Drives really nice , plenty of passing power,
And fits my 6'2 frame very nicely. So this car must have sat for a while here is the list of everything that was wrong with it.
1. Engine 2. Fuel pump 3. Alternator 4. Rear struts 5. Front brakes. Project is complete and this is officially my gas mileage car. One Mopar saved !
And it will still be good looking and useful for the better part of the next decade. You won, Panteras9. My new hero.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts