Allpar Forums banner

81 - 100 of 219 Posts

·
Registered
2,142 Posts

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
Interior looks like a direct Land Rover copy. Can Jeep not compete with their own designs? Cmon.
???

Here's the latest Discovery:

And here's the WL:

I don't see much in common there at all, really. LR is continuing its drive to replace physical switchgear with inscrutable graphical interfaces. It looks like Jeep still realises the value of being able to look out the front window while driving.

·
Resident Photoshop Nerd
8,014 Posts
The renders have the right general shape but the details are wrong. D pillar/window, particularly, and the front grille etc.

Compass new two-mouth look is similar to this thing but more square. It's ironic but it looks more like a grand Wagoneer (sj) than the upcoming Wagoneers do.

·
Registered
311 Posts
U Spy The 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee / Grand Cherokee XL | Carscoops

While the prototype is heavily disguised, it gives us a better look at the redesigned rear end which features a new bumper with an integrated dual exhaust system.
We can see an underbody spare tire and three-dimensional taillights peeking through the camouflage.
Additional details are hard to make out, but the model has sweptback headlights, honeycomb mesh grille inserts and what appears to be boomerang-shaped fog lights. We can also expect a new grille which could echo the one found on the Grand Wagoneer concept.

·
Registered
527 Posts
This looks so much better than the renderings from the side and rear. Similar to them but in waaaay better proportions. Very promising.

Reactions: UN4GTBL

·
Registered
951 Posts
I HATE the sloped forward dash designs. To me they are ugly, and they also are more prone to glare on the infotainment screens. It's also not a very good use of available space. Ick.

·
Registered
12,625 Posts
81 - 100 of 219 Posts