Allpar Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stephen David Entertainment, a NYC-based documentary production company, is searching for a 1924 or 1925 Chrysler Six / Chrysler 70 in good driving condition for a half-day film shoot for a History Channel doc series.

We are open to any body style within these model years, anywhere in the U.S. You would drive your car for the shoot (or provide the driver of your choice). Looking to film the car within the next week.

Please note we are ONLY interested in a 1924 or 25 Chrysler Six / 70; no other years or models considered.

If interested, please DM me with photos of your Chrysler, its running status and your location and availability.

Thank you,
Andy Seestedt
Supervising Producer

·
Registered
888 Posts

Some of the members in this group have some older cars. No idea if anyone has what you're looking for though.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
The history channel is making an historical documentary? What about alien hitler pawn stars mining gold while homesteading In Alaska?!?

but this pikes my interest. Could the history channel be producing something of value? Something indicative of their name? If so, whoever spearheaded this should be praised

·
Registered
225 Posts
The history channel is making an historical documentary? What about alien hitler pawn stars mining gold while homesteading In Alaska?!?

but this pikes my interest. Could the history channel be producing something of value? Something indicative of their name? If so, whoever spearheaded this should be praised
Lmao!! That was good

1 - 9 of 9 Posts