Allpar Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[SIZE=medium]Showroom Condition Loaded 2012 Jeep Liberty Limited Jet Edition 4X4 –Black- (Now $22,750). Pasadena, California Area.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Less than 2,000 miles. Never taken offroad. New delivery March, 2013. New California Libertys with this much equipment are sold out! Color: Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl Coat. My wife especially loves the chrome grill, blacked-out headlight surrounds, and silver-grey woodgrain interior accents, but I now admit I’m getting too old to fully use this Jeep. (This Fan Boy has become a bit more of a Fan Geezer.) Total Price was $34,220, but had dealer install additional accessories and 5 matching Jeep alloy wheels/tires with snow chain compatibility not standard on Jet Edition. Chrysler 5 year/100,000 mile powertrain, etc. warranties transferable to buyer.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]ATTN SNOW PEOPLE! THIS JEEP IS VERY-WELL-EQUIPPED FOR SNOW/WINTER/ALL-SEASON CONDITIONS: Believe it or not, most top-model Jeeps are not compatible with snow chains. This vehicle, however, has been dealer-equipped to accomodate snow chains and has the rare full-time-selectable 4-wheel drive option [most other Jeep 4WD (e.g., in most other Libertys and on all Wranglers), is not compatible with dry pavement but this Liberty's 4WD is]. [/SIZE] Engine block heater and remote start for cold-weather starting. Memory for radio and heated power seats/mirrors. Custom-fitted Weather Tech floor mats/cargo mat (paid $298 extra).

[SIZE=medium]Leather interior. Infinity premium 9-speaker (including subwoofer) CD/DVD/MP3/HDD sound system with Bluetooth Streaming Audio, Uconnect Voice Command, and Sirius XM Satellite Radio. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Class III Towing Package (up to 5,000lbs). Full Skid Plate Group with Tow Hooks. Power sunroof. Black Mopar side steps, front grill guard, and splash guards. Original window sticker, owner’s booklet and DVD included. Much more. California licensed until March, 2014.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Some of the “Much more”: Hill start assist, hill descent control (truly amazing to use in rough downhill offroading!), side curtain air bags, security alarm, individual tire pressure display, trailer sway control, heavy-duty engine cooling, full-sized, matching spare tire/alloy wheel, automatic temperature control air conditioning, Mopar wheel locks, Mopar hood air deflector, two additional sets of Mopar floor mats (carpeted-type and slush-type), new set of snow chains, locking gas cap, stainless steel anti-theft license plate fasteners.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]photos on the way...[/SIZE]

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Jeepophile,

The moment i saw your post i was ecstatic, I have been looking for just this Jeep. I am the Owner of a 2008 Jeep Liberty and I am looking for a newer model to upgrade to, I love these jeeps and having this particular one would simply make my day. If you are still interested in selling and have not already done so then please contact me at 770 377 0157. I live in Georgia, but on this side of town we cant find these jeeps anywhere.

Regards,

Johann D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts