Allpar Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
40,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Several 2021 model year vehicles are excluded from Affiliate Rewards as of today:
Ineligible as of 10-1-2021: Durango, Wrangler (including 4xe), Grand Cherokee, Grand Cherokee L, Ram 1500 DT (Ram TRX was already ineligible).

The only 2022 model year vehicles eligible as of right now are Giulia, Stelvio, Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer.
I'm sure more 2022 models will get added, but many will likely remain excluded.

Reactions: Erik Latranyi

·
Super Moderator
33,377 Posts
That could be bad news for me, if 2022 isn't expanded. I'm seriously looking at a Ram 1500 Classic Express, and ordering it. 2021 might be just about closed out for that, and if the program doesn't cover it for 2022, that's a game changer.

·
Banned
15,295 Posts
That's not a heck of a lot of eligible vehciles. Keeping Wagoneer in there is an interesting and not altogether positive sign.
I wonder if Wagoneer pre-orders are lagging expectations and they are trying to bolster it.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
That could be bad news for me, if 2022 isn't expanded. I'm seriously looking at a Ram 1500 Classic Express, and ordering it. 2021 might be just about closed out for that, and if the program doesn't cover it for 2022, that's a game changer.
You could hunt down someone willing to let you use the F&F pricing. Pre pandemic, many dealers used to offer pricing that matched the FF price anyway, which if I recall right is the same as Affiliate pricing.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sorry guys, late to the party. Found this thread when searching for affiliate pricing info. Looking at other information I've found it looks like in the past they have added new model year vehicles over a few months. For example, in 2020 the initial offering was just the Gladiator, then others were added over a 6 month time frame. I'm hoping that happens again since I just ordered a 2022 truck based on the affiliate pricing, and the website not saying anything about a model year stipulation.

·
Super Moderator
40,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Is there anybody who knows someone who knows someone that knows when the rebel 2022 will be added to the list?
Since they removed all 2021 DT (new Ram) vehicles from the program as of October 1, I do t think you’ll see any 2022 Ram DT models added.

·
Registered
2011 Challenger R/T Classic
1,079 Posts
So does that mean the historical Tread Lightly deal isn't available on Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator now? Wow, that's a big deal. SO many people joined Tread Lightly simply to get that discount.

·
Super Moderator
40,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So does that mean the historical Tread Lightly deal isn't available on Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator now? Wow, that's a big deal. SO many people joined Tread Lightly simply to get that discount.
2021 Wrangler was dropped form Affiliate Rewards as of Oct. 1, 2021.
2021 Gladiator remains eligible for Affiliate Rewards.
Neither Wrangler or Gladiator are listed for 2022 model year for Affiliate Rewards.
So Tread Lightly may still apply but only to 2021 Gladiator as the Tread Lightly program is part of Affiliate Rewards.

Reactions: WXman
1 - 16 of 16 Posts