Meet the new Jeep, same as the old Jeep...:p

·
Jeepaholic
5,841 Posts
Reactions: suzq044

·
Registered
374 Posts
That pic of it towing the 2 axle trailer is exciting. If it gets at least 5k with the diesel (which should be very easy for it to have at least that rating) my checkbook will be ready.

·
Registered
26 Posts
That pic of it towing the 2 axle trailer is exciting. If it gets at least 5k with the diesel (which should be very easy for it to have at least that rating) my checkbook will be ready.
Yea 5k would be nice compared to the JK tow rating but it really needs like 7-8k lbs capacity to really compete with the popular midsize trucks like the Tacoma.

·
Registered
6,727 Posts
Is that a DT RAM bed in the background? It doesn't look the same.
It does look like a DT, doesn't it. It may be just the camo, but there looks to be a cut line for the Ram Box.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
I'm just saying to take a look at the top of the bed line on the camo as well as how deep the flare looks to extend towards the bed. That's one wide flare.
Just wonder if the Comanche Renegade bed is an option? Now just for giggles think about it with an open mind. I just see some interesting lines under the camo. Foam can be added to negative space to fill things in. in this case I see some deep negative space not filled in. Now a part of me really wants to see a more stylized bed so maybe I'm seeing what i want to see but then again?

step side bed.gif

·
Resident Photoshop Nerd
8,046 Posts
And if so look at how different the flare to bed looks between the two.
Yeah; i'm thinking one is the production model, the other has a hacked up ram bed with jeep fenders. lol. OR it could be two different trim levels; towing two different weights.

Just so you know, it looks a little less like the Comanche concept than most think, from info I have. e.O I don't think it'd look that great with a Comanche-esque bed anyway.

·
Premium Member
26,427 Posts
I'm just saying to take a look at the top of the bed line on the camo as well as how deep the flare looks to extend towards the bed. That's one wide flare.
Just wonder if the Comanche Renegade bed is an option? Now just for giggles think about it with an open mind. I just see some interesting lines under the camo. Foam can be added to negative space to fill things in. in this case I see some deep negative space not filled in. Now a part of me really wants to see a more stylized bed so maybe I'm seeing what i want to see but then again?

View attachment 9358
Ok I gotcha.

Mike

Reactions: Ruptured Duck

·
Registered
192 Posts
Will there be a Ram Box like option for JT? Would that be of any interest at all? My brother loves his Ram Box and I could see it being a benefit to JT. Mostly just curious if others would consider it if it were an option.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts