Allpar Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't heard anything else about this since the Detroit Auto Show in January:

http://blog.caranddriver.com/2012-dodge-charger-redline-previews-three-stage-mopar-upgrades-for-rt/

Reactions: MoparJoe

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
According to my recent inquiry to Mopar, the parts can be ordered through Dodge's dealer..

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys!

·
Administrator
5,641 Posts
I was at a dealership last week asking about this. They made some calls while I was there and they were that the 3 piece spoiler is not available as they can't find a manufacturer for it. The could get the one for the front.

Don't know how accurate that is, but that's the info I got last week.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was at a dealership last week asking about this. They made some calls while I was there and they were that the 3 piece spoiler is not available as they can't find a manufacturer for it. The could get the one for the front.

Don't know how accurate that is, but that's the info I got last week.
Intersting. The piece I'm most interested in are the side scallop caps on the doors...I think those really set off the car.

·
Administrator
5,641 Posts
I did not inquire about those since I wasn't planning on adding them to my car. I'll be by the dealership tomorrow I think and could ask then.

·
Administrator
5,641 Posts
Intersting. The piece I'm most interested in are the side scallop caps on the doors...I think those really set off the car.
I inquired at my favorite dealership today. They gave me the part number and quoted a price of $525, but they are unavailable through Chrysler.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
I inquired at my favorite dealership today. They gave me the part number and quoted a price of $525, but they are unavailable through Chrysler.
so where would someone buy them from if Mopar parts aint available through Chrysler? I found this weird and frustrating..

·
Administrator
5,641 Posts
so where would someone buy them from if Mopar parts aint available through Chrysler? I found this weird and frustrating..
It sounds like the parts were available, but aren't any more. They did a search of some aftermarket suppliers and found some of the stuff I was looking for available there, though I don't know where it was exactly.

From the sound of it, they're not available because the suppliers don't want to gear up for the limited quantity the Chrysler wants to make.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I know this is an old thread but just to do a follow-up, a company by the name of Sarona has replicated the 3-piece wing found on the Redline Charger. Though it's not carbon fiber, it's almost an exact match to Chryslers version. I'm getting mine installed and painted now.

·
Administrator
5,641 Posts
I've seen that and I really like it, though it a bit more expensive than I can afford. And I'd have to do something with my old spoiler/trunk.

·
Registered
932 Posts
^^ That actually looks really good. I like it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts