Allpar Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1989 Dodge Omni 2.2 TBI, automatic trans with locking converter. Engine and transmission are in great condition and worked excellent when car was parked. The fuel tank rotted out due to alcohol in pump gas, so the whole fuel system has been removed. I think it weighs around 1850 lbs. For accessories it will need alternator bracket, radiator, and water pump. I have to get rid of the car, so I am willing to give it away, and ask for a donation towards animal rescue.
I may be able to deliver the car if local enough.
v/r
Dan Olympiadis
618-977-9372 (text)
olympiadis at yahoo dot com.

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Vehicle Sky Plant Tire Car Car Vehicle Car seat cover Motor vehicle Steering part Car Vehicle Car seat cover Motor vehicle Steering part Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Seat belt Car seat cover Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Car seat cover Fixture Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Bumper Automotive exterior Car Vehicle Window Motor vehicle Fixture

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Still looking for a taker. I have a second 2.2L engine and A413 trans, both were running fine when pulled, to throw into the deal. There are several other miscellaneous Omni parts.

·
Registered
8,608 Posts
Man, if I lived close to you, I'd take it just to have a project to work on. Sorry bout that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts