Allpar Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Jeep Compass
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got an email from Jeep:
"The most awarded SUV ever is adding something new to the adventure—a third row. Sign up below to be among the first to receive updates and save the date for the big reveal."
For this Thursday (January 7th, 2021) at 12:00 EST.
Figured I'd let y'all know lol
(Sorry if this is in the wrong spot too)

·
Registered
15,580 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Is this going to be like the "three-row" Jeep Commander, where sitting in the third row is like sitting in a penalty box? Ferda.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Just got an email from Jeep:
"The most awarded SUV ever is adding something new to the adventure—a third row. Sign up below to be among the first to receive updates and save the date for the big reveal."
For this Thursday (January 7th, 2021) at 12:00 EST.
Figured I'd let y'all know lol
(Sorry if this is in the wrong spot too)
FCA is known to send out false premise or misleading releases. Do you think the January 7th event is tied to the release of the new (small) Cherokee which will be introduced in other countries the same day?

·
Super Moderator
7,118 Posts
FCA is known to send out false premise or misleading releases. Do you think the January 7th event is tied to the release of the new (small) Cherokee which will be introduced in other countries the same day?
No. It’s the Grand Cherokee. There’s a dealer event too that I signed up for.

·
Registered
2014 Jeep Compass
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It could be the Wagoneer all over again: reveal he concept then work on it for a year before unveiling the actual production version.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.