Allpar Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Kudos to your son for a nice choice for a new ride. And I'm sure your daughter will be happy with the Caliber. I loved my 08 Caliber.

·
Super Moderator
1966 Crown Coupe, 2016 200 S AWD, 1962 Lark Daytona V8.
22,704 Posts
The 200 is so much more pleasant to look at than the old Sebring. Both are JS bodies. Gone are the busy hood strakes and contorted Euro/American styling themes (according to Daimler) that ruined what could have been an otherwise good looking car.
The attention to quiet and pretty in even the little details really makes a big difference in the whole feel of the car. The 200 and sister Avenger have really picked up popularity around here. The mid-size bread and butter sedans are an important sales segment for Chrysler and need to be done well.

Reactions: wolfsblood07

·
Super Moderator
32,822 Posts
Five months and 3500 miles, we love our 200 with 4-cyl 6-speed auto. Very quiet, smooth, rides and handles great.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I recently acquired a 2013 200S with retractable hard top. 3.6 motor. I'm liking it a lot so far. It's showing 55k miles. Found it on the Carmax web site. They shipped it from their Albany NY location to my local branch in Orlando FL, where I traded in my 2012 Camaro SS 45th Anniversary convertible on it. Like the idea of a retractable hardtop. After a several year search, finally found one ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts