Allpar Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw this over the weekend, don't know where to submit other than here. I'm no spy, but I thought it was cool to see an SRT8 in camo all the way down in Cincinnati area. Main body panels all look normal, but can't see the front/rear due to camo. Possible refresh for 2014? Here are the pics I got, may be of interest to somebody:

https://www.yousendit.com/download/WUJia3NkRkVGOFJBSXRVag

·
Registered
15,274 Posts
Great catch! You'd make Brendy Priddy proud!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
69DartGTS said:
why a zip file???
Just because the forum attach file seems to limit attachment size to only a couple hundred KB (unless I was doing something wrong). I had a handful of full-rez pics and they were a couple of MB. Just thought that would be easy for anybody that wanted to see. First time post here, so maybe there is a better way to upload multiple files that I'm unaware of. Thanks for looking though.

·
Vaguely badass...
43,887 Posts
It's all good, IndyRam - recent forum software upgrade has made a few things challenging - like posting images - and we've all been used to the "instant gratification" for too long. ;)

As an attachment, yes - the size is pretty small. Linked from TinyPic or ImageBucket (or from Allpar's own Gallery3) allows for larger images. But I liked the ZIP file thing - like opening a present at Christmas. Thanks for sharing!

·
Active Jeeper
31,129 Posts
"Because that's what the original poster chose to do.

Is it really that difficult to download and open a zip file and look at the pictures?"

Yes, ;)
Safari is having none of it.
I'll try in Chrome, or that windows thingy.

Reactions: 12soldier

·
Resident Photoshop Nerd
8,070 Posts
lol - I got it easy enough; just was on my tablet at the time. No apps yet installed to open a zip file..

Nice pics, too bad you can't really make out much of the details they're trying to hide; lighting, mostly, it looks like.

·
The Poster Formerly Known As "Bethlumboy"
2,644 Posts
Thanks Strat!

I had no problem downloading or opening the .zip file on my (Android) HTC EVO 4G LTE smart phone...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts