Allpar Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw this over the weekend, don't know where to submit other than here. I'm no spy, but I thought it was cool to see an SRT8 in camo all the way down in Cincinnati area. Main body panels all look normal, but can't see the front/rear due to camo. Possible refresh for 2014? Here are the pics I got, may be of interest to somebody:

https://www.yousendit.com/download/WUJia3NkRkVGOFJBSXRVag

·
Registered
12,224 Posts
Great catch! You'd make Brendy Priddy proud!

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Sorry but the link doesn't work for me. Am I the only one?

·
Vaguely badass...
43,889 Posts
Because that's what the original poster chose to do.

Is it really that difficult to download and open a zip file and look at the pictures?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
69DartGTS said:
why a zip file???
Just because the forum attach file seems to limit attachment size to only a couple hundred KB (unless I was doing something wrong). I had a handful of full-rez pics and they were a couple of MB. Just thought that would be easy for anybody that wanted to see. First time post here, so maybe there is a better way to upload multiple files that I'm unaware of. Thanks for looking though.

·
Vaguely badass...
43,889 Posts
It's all good, IndyRam - recent forum software upgrade has made a few things challenging - like posting images - and we've all been used to the "instant gratification" for too long. ;)

As an attachment, yes - the size is pretty small. Linked from TinyPic or ImageBucket (or from Allpar's own Gallery3) allows for larger images. But I liked the ZIP file thing - like opening a present at Christmas. Thanks for sharing!

·
Active Jeeper
31,138 Posts
"Because that's what the original poster chose to do.

Is it really that difficult to download and open a zip file and look at the pictures?"

Yes, ;)
Safari is having none of it.
I'll try in Chrome, or that windows thingy.

Reactions: 12soldier

·
Vaguely badass...
43,889 Posts
Downloaded it just fine with Safari. And Chrome. And IE. And Firefox. And Opera. On both Windows and OS X.

For the download challenged, I'll work on getting the images uploaded to the Allpar gallery.

·
Resident Photoshop Nerd
7,996 Posts
lol - I got it easy enough; just was on my tablet at the time. No apps yet installed to open a zip file..

Nice pics, too bad you can't really make out much of the details they're trying to hide; lighting, mostly, it looks like.

·
The Poster Formerly Known As "Bethlumboy"
2,644 Posts
Thanks Strat!

I had no problem downloading or opening the .zip file on my (Android) HTC EVO 4G LTE smart phone...

·
Registered
267 Posts
bethlumboy said:
Thanks Strat!

I had no problem downloading or opening the .zip file on my (Android) HTC EVO 4G LTE smart phone...
My EVO 4G could do that, too. I got sick when someone stole it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts