Allpar Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seen this in the road yesterday. By the side fuel door it had a sticker stating "Us diesel fuel only". But it has a much smaller exhaust then the RAM diesels I have seen. Apeared to be the same size as a Hemi.
The pics show LED tail lights.
I couldn't get a good pick of the front because I was driving. But I can say the hood had some cool looking designs to it, Almost seemed to have indentation shaped like an arrow.
The truck did not say what weight rating it was. But it apreared to be a 3/4 or 1 ton with the standard 8 lug wheels. yeh front was covered with the same materials as the tail lights and seemed to be much like what is selling today.
I sure hope a small diesel is on the way.

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
Possibly the new 6.4 powered one? With the diesel fuel sticker prominently displayed to throw people off track?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just want to share a thank you for sharing the pic in a article.
I have another pic. it is a good one, But I can't seem to be able to upload it on here.

[at]Danno. I doubt Chrysler would put a wrong sticker on a test mule and risk having anyone put the wrong fuel in.

[at]Biggun426. This truck had a same axle size as my ole mans 3/4 ton Mega cab and defiantly not a 1/2 ton.

I know this truck had 8 lug wheels like a 3/4 or 1 tons have and did not at all seem to be a 4500 heavy truck.
It did have the small exhaust pipe.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Just want to share a thank you for sharing the pic in a article.
I have another pic. it is a good one, But I can't seem to be able to upload it on here.

[at]Danno. I doubt Chrysler would put a wrong sticker on a test mule and risk having anyone put the wrong fuel in.

[at]Biggun426. This truck had a same axle size as my ole mans 3/4 ton Mega cab and defiantly not a 1/2 ton.

I know this truck had 8 lug wheels like a 3/4 or 1 tons have and did not at all seem to be a 4500 heavy truck.
It did have the small exhaust pipe.
Just my assumption that it might be a 4500 because the picture rear housing looks as large if not larger than the one on my daily driver a 02 crew cab 3500 dually GMC with the Dmax. Also the exhaust pipe looks like its for the Cummins and the tires look to be of a more heavy duty variety. That is what I see in the picture in reality it could be as you say.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts