Allpar Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Resident Photoshop Nerd
8,127 Posts
Random thought.. instead of the Dart; what about using the new Cherokee? Yeah; the Dart has the rally-cross scene but I think Jeep needs to get into off-road racing somewhere. JMO though.

·
Resident Photoshop Nerd
8,127 Posts
.. most of the race vehicles in Dakaar and Baja are very modified too. Same with the Dart in the GRC series. I have no qualms with modification to compete; it's just that I think Jeep needs to at least make a presence at these more well known races. Not to say JeepSpeed isn't well known.

·
Resident Photoshop Nerd
8,127 Posts
Actually the Dart in GRC is a body over a race chassis. I had a picture before, but it's gone now. The only thing "Dart" on that car is the race-track tails (which are brakes on the GRC car, and running lights on the factory Darts) and the dash cover. Everything else is pretty much a cage with a body over it.

^ totally not a 2L from the Dart line-up. lol

^ The dash is the only thing used in the interior. And I'm pretty sure that is just a CarbonFiber overlay - there is no screen.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.