Allpar Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all you photoshop Gurus...

Was just wondering if anyone feels like attempting an SRT version of a Durango R/T? I love the SRT jeep but had to with a Durango cause we needed the 3 row seating. But I always dream about what an SRT Durango coul look like.

I was thinking it would really look slick and aggressive with the LED DRL's off the SRT Jeep under the headlights, the heat extractors in the hood from the SRT Jeep, the center "nostril" cut out in the hood from the Viper, a panoramic roof, and the rims off a viper(look like the 2011-2012 SRT Jeep rims but with more spokes). I also think Halo rings in the headlights would be killer too!

What do you guys think?

·
Resident Photoshop Nerd
7,997 Posts
There WAS one on durangoforumz.com; it was a custom one someone made with the Jeep parts; but that site is down.. :\

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jackratchett said:
Yeah I've seen that thread, I'm a member on that forum and have exchanged some email with the guy who owns it. I was just wondering what a less "pimp my ride" style could like of done in photoshop, using pieces from the SRT JGC, but without all the flashy bling like the guy in that thread. Something more like what a production version could possibly look like. Can you hook me up Jackratchett?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
suzq044 said:
Uhm; so less red and realistic wheels? o_O
Uhm yeah because that's why I'd be here asking for your guys' help, because it'd be as simple as that. No, I just wanted to see what a rendering from Jackratchett or anyone else here who does alot of renderings of "potential future vehicles" would come up with. Just like there's alot more different between a 300 and an SRT 300 than wheels and paint.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts