Allpar Forums banner

521 - 526 of 526 Posts

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Today, I finally got around to adjusting the driver door as it's always been a little hard to open. View attachment 29127 View attachment 29129
It's frustrating trying to make those door handles and latches operate properly if they are worn. I wasn't able to locate any NOS parts when I was working on that part of my '56 Plymouth, but since it's not a serious restoration, I changed the latch mechanisms to generic bear claw style with the inner handle cable operated. Time consuming to design, but love the way it operates.

I really enjoy following this thread!

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #522
I've had this on Craigslist for a while but not getting the interest I thought a 2-door wagon would bring. Hoping spring might bring out t some buyers. I have too many cars and not enough time or space.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #523
Looks like I have a buyer but it won't be official until I have the money and the car is off to a new home. I'm breaking even on the car and writing off everything that I have put into it. Cheaper than depreciation on most new cars over the same time period. Plus, I learned a lot and had a lot of fun working on it.

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Oh no.....we love \d watching this project. your pictures and detail were great. Thankyou for 2 years? of a great show.

521 - 526 of 526 Posts