Allpar Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,196 Posts
A double wide scooter for you and a companion. Ride the sidewalks of DC with a heater or AC??? in comfort.

·
Registered
13,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
People just want to find more things to complain about.... good fosh y’all, it’s just a 4 wheel scooter that they are trying to bring to cities for transportation. So you guys saying it’s bad advertisement to get alil extra revenue?
Only those with a bias against PSA going into this merger believe it is bad advertising.

They are entitled to their opinion. We just should consider the source as not important.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
People just want to find more things to complain about.... good fosh y’all, it’s just a 4 wheel scooter that they are trying to bring to cities for transportation. So you guys saying it’s bad advertisement to get alil extra revenue?
As long as they keep the Citroen name on it I guess it is okay. Now if they stuck Dodge or Chrysler on it that would be bad advertising.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Obviously ugly is still “in”.
Put a golf bag rack on the back you might sell a few in The Villages.

Reactions: XRT2SRT

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Function over forum...even with 500 styling , it’ll look odd as this is way smaller than a 500.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I'd prefer a Microlino (if it finally comes out this year). Has a nice retro style (inspired by 50s ISO/BMW Isetta) and runs 90 km/h so you might drive out of town. It's a L7e vehicle, so no real car as well.

·
Super Moderator
37,863 Posts
I’ll believe this is bad when someone can show how the GEM vehicles hurt Chrysler for the decade GEM was part of DCX then Chrysler group. GEM is now owned by Polaris.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
I'd prefer a Microlino (if it finally comes out this year). Has a nice retro style (inspired by 50s ISO/BMW Isetta) and runs 90 km/h so you might drive out of town. It's a L7e vehicle, so no real car as well.

View attachment 80407

This would not fit our regulations for a low speed vehicle or a regular vehicle. It couldn't go out of town, it couldn't be sold with a 55 mph top speed by regulation. It is regarded as unsafe by US regulations.

·
THE MAD DUCK
2,394 Posts
Just Where Do You Wind It Up At ? ? ? ?

21 - 31 of 31 Posts