Allpar Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
I have bought Quick Struts for a 1997 Intrepid from Amazon.com a few years back and they were easy to put in and got another 2 years out of the car before it was traded in. In that two years, I never had any trouble with them. I have bought Monroe brand struts, not the complete Quick Strut though from rock for my Stratus and yes they are so much cheaper on Rock Auto over the Advance and Oreilly type stores. It is amazing, I would never buy suspension from anywhere but amazon or rockauto. I agree with your Gabriel statement, always had fitment issues with them and they started clunking not soon after they were put in. Monroes have always been better for me. But it is defiantly a personal preference though, many people will say Monroes are bad, Gabriels are good ect. I just can report I had good luck with both the Quick Strut and the Monroe brand on a whole. Good luck with your choice

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.