Allpar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
THE MAD DUCK
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We Have a "Few" Other Things to Talk About I Guess.

Any Thing on a Super Bowl Ads?

Some of them in Years Past are a Tough Act to Follow !

·
Registered
256 Posts
From what I see no FCA in the big game,....also no Ford either.
Listed Automaker brands are Kia, Hydundia, Honda, Acura, Mini, Buick, Toyota and Audi.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
No biggie if they step aside this year - they never made one better than the Detroit one from years ago, and likely won't.

I am sure they'll do one for Alfa Romeo / Giulia - in its debut year, or new Ram / Jeeps.

·
Registered
8,779 Posts
The only thing I could see them doing would be the new Pacifica. But it's not at dealers yet, so might be too early...

Reactions: suzq044

·
Administrator
1974 Plymouth Valiant - 2013 Dodge Dart - 2013 Chrysler 300C
37,780 Posts
I am so sorry ;)

I'd love a Quattroporte, myself, but I'd rather have a house for the same price.

I would imagine they'd do one of their extended-Dodge-brand ads. Or Jeep or Ram. I agree, too early for the minivans but what a time to launch the hybrid!

·
Premium Member
26,427 Posts
According to Ad Age's chart, updated 8 hours ago, FCA will not have a Super Bowl Commercial.

Mike

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Guess they might have to drop the "Imported from Detroit" line in the ads when the only Chrysler they're making in the U.S. is soon to be made elsewhere. 300 and Pacifica are Canadian. I wonder how "Imported from China" or "Imported from Italy" would fly? I think I'd rather have the Canadian maple leaf at the end of the ads instead, eh?

·
Registered
8,779 Posts
Guess they might have to drop the "Imported from Detroit" line in the ads when the only Chrysler they're making in the U.S. is soon to be made elsewhere. 300 and Pacifica are Canadian. I wonder how "Imported from China" or "Imported from Italy" would fly? I think I'd rather have the Canadian maple leaf at the end of the ads instead, eh?
Sorry

Reactions: MPE426HEMI

·
Registered
694 Posts
From what I see no FCA in the big game,....also no Ford either.
Listed Automaker brands are Kia, Hydundia, Honda, Acura, Mini, Buick, Toyota and Audi.
Really surprised Nissan isn't using this as an opportunity to show off the new Titan XD w/cummins V8.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
You would think if CUVs are so hot that they'd at least be pushing the Journey like they do the Jeeps. I don't think the Journey/Freemont factory is out of capacity. I can understand somewhat why they are not pushing the Durango because of capacity issues, but I'm not convinced that helps the Dodge brand. I imagine the only reason they favor pushing the Grand Cherokee more is because Jeep is a global brand.

·
Premium Member
26,427 Posts
Good afternoon. PR Newswire is reporting that FCA will air 2 commercials during game,one after half time before third quarter & second during first commercial break in fourth quarter. Their source is FCA US LLC. MOPAR Always!
Well that's great news!

Mike

Reactions: UN4GTBL
1 - 20 of 58 Posts