Allpar Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2015 caravan -
Looking for conversion kit or advice to change my 2nd row bench seat to stow and go captain chairs... we have already taken out the bench seat and installed the 2 captain chair seats. Now we need the correct cover/lid to go over the stow and go compartment in the floor.
So ...We Need the Dodge Caravan Rear 2nd Row Floor Seat Load Cover - Plastic WITH TRIM any help?

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Welcome to Allpar, are you able to get parts like this from a wreaker? Also I'd check Mopar Parts. When you did the switch did everything just bolt in?

·
KOG
7,184 Posts
Scrap yard. If the parts were available from Chrysler they'd cost more than the car is worth. Not difficult to install as you probably know. I've got those in the 09 and they work well, certainly more useful than the bench..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to Allpar, are you able to get parts like this from a wreaker? Also I'd check Mopar Parts. When you did the switch did everything just bolt in?
Hey, Thanks for the reply. Yes. the 2 seats went in with no issues. We were pretty sure we would have to just go find one at a Pick N Pull yard. Thanks again.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey, Thanks for the reply. Yes. the 2 seats went in with no issues. We were pretty sure we would have to just go find one at a Pick N Pull yard. Thanks again.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Scrap yard. If the parts were available from Chrysler they'd cost more than the car is worth. Not difficult to install as you probably know. I've got those in the 09 and they work well, certainly more useful than the bench..
Hey TGIF!
Thanks for the reply. Yes I totally agree. The bench seat was already removed from the van when we purchased it from a local courier service and the 2 seats went in with no issues. We were pretty sure we would have to just go find one at a Pick N Pull yard. Thanks again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts