Allpar Forums banner
221 - 240 of 312 Posts

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
See my earlier post. I found it already. It was the base Wagoneer Series II. Thank you though. I made my Dodge Caravan! What do you think?
You did a good job of putting a crosshair grill on a Jeep. Caravan shouldn't be an SUV, it should be a minivan. A Dodge full size SUV shouldn't just be a Jeep Wagoneer with Dodge badging.

·
Registered
536 Posts
You did a good job of putting a crosshair grill on a Jeep. Caravan shouldn't be an SUV, it should be a minivan. A Dodge full size SUV shouldn't just be a Jeep Wagoneer with Dodge badging.
Yeah, it should be lower to the ground than the SUV. And shouldn't have the same off-road features that the Jeep does. I thought that the Wagoneer would be a great base to make the design recall the 1994 model, which I think is classic Dodge/Chrysler design.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Yeah, it should be lower to the ground than the SUV. And shouldn't have the same off-road features that the Jeep does. I thought that the Wagoneer would be a great base to make the design recall the 1994 model, which I think is classic Dodge/Chrysler design.
There's more to it than that. The proportions of a minivan are different than those of a truck-based SUV. Pay special attention to the hood and windshield positioning.

·
Registered
536 Posts
A minivan is not an SUV with sliding doors. Please get rid of that ugly kick up on the massive D pillar that is keeping the rear side window from being rectangular like the middle side window.
Yeah, I figured that out when I didn't have a track. Fixed it on Behance, but forgot to update it here until now.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

·
Registered
3 Posts
I will toss in my 2 cents... I currently own a 2012 Chrysler 300S with the 5.7L Hemi. I have 83,000 miles on it and it still looks and runs as beautifully as it did when we bought it new. In fact, every time I get into it and drive it, I seem to fall in love with it a little more than the last time I drove it. It has all the luxury of any Cadillac out there and surely, more power. It is bad on gas mileage...but then, I have a lead foot. The car is a Dodge Charger in formal evening attire. I like to push the pedal to the metal and open her up on a lonely country road. Smooth and quick to respond, it IS a diamond among pearls, in my humble opinion. If more people realized than it was really a well-dressed muscle car, they might bite.

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
I will toss in my 2 cents... I currently own a 2012 Chrysler 300S with the 5.7L Hemi. I have 83,000 miles on it and it still looks and runs as beautifully as it did when we bought it new. In fact, every time I get into it and drive it, I seem to fall in love with it a little more than the last time I drove it. It has all the luxury of any Cadillac out there and surely, more power. It is bad on gas mileage...but then, I have a lead foot. The car is a Dodge Charger in formal evening attire. I like to push the pedal to the metal and open her up on a lonely country road. Smooth and quick to respond, it IS a diamond among pearls, in my humble opinion. If more people realized than it was really a well-dressed muscle car, they might bite.
Totally agree with you. Thanks to our 'wonderful' marketing nobody even knows the 300 exists !

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Anyone who has been to a rental car lot is well aware the 300 still exists. And someone hasn’t been paying attention to Cadillacs lately…I still don’t like them but they can be equipped with enough power to blow the doors off any 300.

·
Registered
1979 Lincoln Town Car, 1987 Chevrolet Silverado, 1990 Chrysler Imperial
1,962 Posts
Anyone who has been to a rental car lot is well aware the 300 still exists. And someone hasn’t been paying attention to Cadillacs lately…I still don’t like them but they can be equipped with enough power to blow the doors off any 300.
Only issue is Cadillacs are ugly as hell.

·
Jeepaholic
6,646 Posts
Only issue is Cadillacs are ugly as hell.
I think they look good…if viewed from certain angles…while squinting…combined with poor vision…in the rain…maybe. :LOL:

·
Registered
92 Posts
I so agree with you! I have an '08 5.7 AWD with 114k miles on it. I LOVE IT! Hate the gas mileage but not enough to get rid of it. People really sleep on it and then I have to show them 😉 lol.

221 - 240 of 312 Posts