Allpar Forums banner

81 - 96 of 96 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,894 Posts
Magnum does make a lot of sense.
Hornet and Nitro would work for me, too.
Name is the least of our problems, unless they call it Sundance or Acclaim.
Grand Caravan it is! :D

Reactions: Zagnut27

·
Super Moderator
36,923 Posts
They’d have to work a deal with Mitsubishi to use Raider most likely.

·
Jeepaholic
5,571 Posts
Call it whatever, just don’t call it late for dinner! :D

(ok, I’ll see mysefl out....)

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
I would be fine with Magnum or Nitro.

If it ever comes to market, this would be my ideal vehicle.
You think NITRO is better than Journey? Wow... Have you driven a Journey from anywhere other than the rental counter? The Nitro was NOT a good vehicle... The best thing about it was the 4.0L. For the people who actually own/buy something other than base models or used junk, the Journey is a great vehicle with a high regard. Crossroad AWD with a V6 is a great package at a great value.

Magnum would be a good choice. Better than Journey, but Journey would be better than Nitro, IMO.

·
Super Moderator
6,894 Posts
You think NITRO is better than Journey? Wow... Have you driven a Journey from anywhere other than the rental counter? The Nitro was NOT a good vehicle... The best thing about it was the 4.0L. For the people who actually own/buy something other than base models or used junk, the Journey is a great vehicle with a high regard. Crossroad AWD with a V6 is a great package at a great value.

Magnum would be a good choice. Better than Journey, but Journey would be better than Nitro, IMO.
I was referring to the name, not the vehicle.

The Nitro wasn’t great either, but neither were many other Mopar products at that time. It wasn’t around long enough or recently enough for most people to remember it. It is just a cool name.

“Journey” doesn’t sound very inspired and the actual product had little going for it. It was something people bought out of necessity, not something anyone aspired to own.

·
Super Moderator
36,923 Posts

·
Super Moderator
36,923 Posts
With Renault-Nissan currently in bed with Mitsubishi in their alliance, I doubt they would said yes.
If it's an unused corporate asset, it could be for sale, regardless of who own it or who the buyer might be.

81 - 96 of 96 Posts