Allpar Forums banner

81 - 97 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
6,726 Posts
I don't know anymore than what I stated above. I do hope to find out more though.
I hope to hear more but please don't get yourself or anyone else in trouble. FCA has handed out harsh repercussions to leakers.

Maybe the "Magnum" is actually a rebirth of it's european cousin, the Chrysler 300 estate. That would fit in a people mover brand...

·
Super Moderator
6,894 Posts
2019 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack Models Now Arriving In Dealers
R/T Scat Pack Now The Only 6.4-liter HEMI Charger...

This past week, some Dodge dealers have been taking delivery of the highly anticipated 2019 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack. We have talked a lot about the 2019 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack over the past few months. Everything from spy photos, pricing, options, and now their arrival in dealerships. But now we are happy to say that you can go out and purchase the vehicle from your local dealer.

For the 2019 model year, the R/T Scat Pack has been revamped in several ways to take over for the gap left by the elimination of the Charger SRT392. The R/T Scat Pack is the only Charger model now, equipped with the 6.4-liter SRT HEMI V8.

Read the full story here: 2019 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack Models Now Arriving In Dealers: (at https://moparinsiders.com/community/index.php?threads/2019-dodge-charger-r-t-scat-pack-models-now-arriving-in-dealers.888/ )

Reactions: VoiceOfReason

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
if things go as planned ... the Charger hellcat 2.0 wide body will be a beast ... picked up quite a bit of top end as well ... more than the Challenger Redeye did ....
So, it broke the 800hp!!

Reactions: Alonzo Del Real

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
No 426 for 2020 MY.
But big hp increase before new car comes ....
Guess my prayers were answered for 426 not to come on the current Challenger, otherwise, I’d have changed my car.

Which engine/s will have the power increase ?

·
Administrator
5,641 Posts
Good news/bad news

Good news is that the design team is working on the next generation Charger, Challenger, AND a "Magnum".
Bad news is that the "Magnum" may not make it to production.

That's all I have for now.
If there is a magnum, I hope for stowable third row rear facing seating. I’ll sell the Daytona for one (unless it’s hideous). make sure it has a roof rack, awd and can tow.
I would really consider selling my Charger for a good looking Magum that could tow.

·
Registered
6,726 Posts
People... get real
Was that really necessary? Civility doesn't just mean stop with the negativity, but also not to be completely dismissive of speculation. If you have information and can't share it, that's understandable. A simple polite "not that I see" or "highly unlikely" in direct response to the original rumour would follow the civility guidelines much better than a snarky, get real.

·
Administrator
5,641 Posts
It's called the Durango (hehe)
The Durango is on my short list. But I would still prefer a reborn Magnum if it were available.

Was that really necessary? Civility doesn't just mean stop with the negativity, but also not to be completely dismissive of speculation. If you have information and can't share it, that's understandable. A simple polite "not that I see" or "highly unlikely" in direct response to the original rumour would follow the civility guidelines much better than a snarky, get real.
Precisely.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Well that escalated quickly. Good thing they make great cars because the PR is a nightmare.

Back on topic, I was hoping for closer to 550hp but as long as it finds its way into some cars and truck soon I don't really care where the numbers end up.

·
Paper Tag Rubicon
4,735 Posts
Yes, most articles outside of the insiders are nothing more than to WET the APPETITE per say. It is not 2020 but 2021 model year the next gen will come. The main reasoning of posting is to allow insiders to correct the articles and point out future lines/powertrains.
I've been out of the "LX" Challenger game for a few years but I'm looking to add a new Challenger to the stable in a couple of years. So calendar year 2020 is when one can decide to buy the current generation or wait for the next one?

81 - 97 of 97 Posts