Allpar Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any see the Galiator fame turning into a 3 row seat suv? This could be the new Africa..

·
Registered
5,987 Posts
It would be too long. We need the actual Africa concept. Larger cargo area with 4 doors. It needs to be in between the length of the 4 door Wrangler and Gladiator.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Not necessarily. The frame (and platform) could be adapted fairly easily to give you the suv you are looking for. But again, its not likely to happen.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Nope. Not a chance. Best we can hope for is another midsized truck (or comparable SUV) to be built on the gladiator frame.
sadly im slowly thinking that is a dim hope. even tho drop in sales is covid related i am not sure they coudl even speculate the sales woudl have been strong enough to make a mid sized truck out of it. me i wouldl be just fine with a unlimited frame and drive train (V6 6 speed) "mega" std cab for jsut a bit of room behind the seats and extra leg room for tall buyers "M80" . not sure how much bed woudl fit behind a std cab on the unlimited frame but should woudl be more useful then the little bed on the gladiator if for nothing else then where the wheel is located under the bed. could make all the difference in load leverage and not making the front end light with a yard and a half of mulch

·
Registered
65 Posts
Sales have been good enough. And there is plenty more to come. FCA has been doing pretty well stateside and they are expanding their market share in australia, South America and Europe. While sales of gas-powered vehicles in some of these areas is becoming scrutenized more and more, its pushing FCA to become innovative and really consider vehicle size globally. A midsized or compact, super-fuel efficient truck would be great! and Ford is already there (google Maverick)

·
Super Moderator
37,282 Posts
Sales have been good enough.
But it's taken a lot of incentives, even for Jeep, to get those sales volumes. looks like all Jeeps but Wrangler are now on Employee Pricing for Everyone.

·
Registered
61 Posts
But it's taken a lot of incentives, even for Jeep, to get those sales volumes. looks like all Jeeps but Wrangler are now on Employee Pricing for Everyone.
for sure wife even looked at them for a sec when i told her they never have offers on wranglers like that

1 - 10 of 10 Posts