Allpar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I posted the 124th post to the Admin thread asking for feedback. They don't get it. IF they continue not to get it, this site will go the way of the Do-do Bird...and that's really sad.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Very much dislike the new version. I've been following the page since before it was Allpar. This version sucks. I belong here under a different name, but didn't want to post this under that name. But this new look is like a HUGE step backwards. Please give us back our old homepage.

·
Administrator
35,238 Posts

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
I (and several others ) called this exact thing happening a few years ago. VerticalScope does not give a single flying bleep about any of their forum's communities. All of the front page tech articles and interviews are now hopelessly buried and completely unnavigable in forum. VS just rolled this same layout onto every single one of their forums, completely removing any sense of community and bulldozing any unique and custom front pages.

This site is eventually going to die now because of this layout change.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The "New" Allpar. The answer to the question nobody asked.
The "New" Allpar. The answer to the question nobody asked.
This used to be my daily stop sometimes 4 times a day. Now this is awful! Was so easy before. Home page had news, so easy to used and look up what you needed. Also was able to make comments on Discus. Bring back the old set up!!!

·
Registered
4,381 Posts
This site is not reverting back to anything. It’s not the format these forum conglomerates use. Like it or leave it, it’s done.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Everyone calm down the information from the old site is still available. Click on the forums tab (just right of the NEW circle at the top) and scan down the list, you'll find the sections which discusses the history/details for older Chrysler products.

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Everyone calm down the information from the old site is still available. Click on the forums tab (just right of the NEW circle at the top) and scan down the list, you'll find the sections which discusses the history/details for older Chrysler products.
But it isn't as intuitive in forum form and it takes longer to find things.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts