Allpar Forums banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
The "New" Allpar. The answer to the question nobody asked.
Don't like the change.
Funny, I was logged on to delete my account.
Saw you post and had to respond.
You can't go back. They destroyed it.
. That's why I'm done with this nonsense.
1st Jaloponik now AllPar . Both are dead to me
In my opinion, Allpar made a huge mistake.

·
Registered
4,482 Posts
Total Garbage!
The homepage is not intuitive and new visitors are not presented with the actual purpose of this site, as it was meant to be.
It’s just a stupid forum now. Why not merge all your forums together into one site called “Allforums”?
Then anyone with anything can just search the appropriate forum listings for info related to what they are looking for.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I will miss the rich history that was written into the old articles. They seem to have been written with a lot love and in some case by those directly involved with the product at the time of its development. I hope at some point we can at least get a table where we can go to look them up. My children are coming of age and asking questions about Mopars and their history. Allpar was a great resource to send them to answer their questions. For weekly updates, Allpar was slipping. If you want up to the date info, go to Moparinsiders.com.

·
Registered
11 Posts
This site is done, they're not going to revert the changes. These changes cost a lot of money upfront and possibly even more in the long run. Unless we just roll over and take it by continuing to use this site.
What site? I came in here looking for the good stuff on the old Hi-Po 426 & I'm finding heep & fiat. :sick: Spare me. I've been here since before it was "allpar". Now it is more like "nopar". Time to find another home. This has GOT to be the work of somebody who drives a Juke, Prius or Leaf. Maybe a slammed honda or "Smart" car? DEFINITELY not a MoParifile. Hasta la bye-bye. Please delete my account. Thanks

21 - 40 of 44 Posts