Allpar Forums banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1988 Chrysler LeBaron "Premium" Convertible
15 Posts
right. how do i get back to the home page with the news and other older articles
Very much dislike the new version. I've been following the page since before it was Allpar. This version sucks. I belong here under a different name, but didn't want to post this under that name. But this new look is like a HUGE step backwards. Please give us back our old homepage.
I agree. What was the point of creating the news link if it is only for old news?
May I guide you to my thread on this? -> A new Allpar Homepage Experience

I actually found myself in the same situation - struggling to find infos and news. I think the new forum software is really good, but we are missing out on a lot of the things the old allpar homepage gave us, for example the direct links to topics or the news section right on the landing page. I thought I could give the community a little christmas gift and spent a couple of hours building what is basically a homepage for allpar. I linked the thread on this project above.
The contents on this homepage link directly back to the forums as I found that although hard to find, a lot of the articles and info are still available and also route from their old links to the new threads. If you want to check out my homepage, go to callpar.azurewebsites.net

·
Registered
4 Posts
Its sure a good thing for autoblog whennit comew to news. Sad after all these years that Allpar is dead. Nothing last forever i giess.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts