With the free road-side assistance you get, they feel the spares are just unnecessary weight. (And, when was the last time you checked the air pressure in yours anyway?)
24-Hour Towing Assistance covers jump starts or towing to the nearest Chrysler Group dealer and is applicable for the term of the basic manufacturer's warranty period of 3 years or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first.
For Fiat vehicles only: 24 Hour Towing Assistance covers jump starts or towing to the nearest Fiat studio and is applicable for the term of the basic manufacturer's warranty period of 4 years or 50,000 miles, whichever comes first.
[SIZE=12pt]For Model Year 2013:[/SIZE] Chrysler is now offering full Roadside Assistance, which will include flat tire, lockout and fuel delivery service for all Chrysler Group vehicles.
24-hour Towing Assistance is also provided on a warrantable component if your vehicle has a longer warranty (such as SRT vehicles), or additional component coverage such as 7-year or 70,000-mile limited powertrain warranty. Additionally, if you purchased certain Extended Service Contract Policies offered through our Mopar Vehicle Protection (MVP) program, this would provide an additional level of coverage on warrantable components offered through these plans. Please see your Chrysler/Dodge/Ram/Jeep dealer or FIAT studio for further details or visit Mopar Vehicle Protection.
The towing service will transport your vehicle to the Service Department of the closest Chrysler, Dodge, Ram or Jeep dealership or FIAT studio. If you choose to go to another dealership, additional charges will apply if the extra distance exceeds 10 miles.
You may contact Roadside Assistance 7 days a week, 24 hours a day at the following telephone numbers:
United States: Chrysler, Dodge, RAM & Jeep: (800) 521-2779; FIAT: 1-800-599-4809
Canada: Chrysler, Dodge, RAM & Jeep: (800) 363-4869
When calling, please have the following information available:
Towing Assistance Exclusions: (for 2012 model year and prior)
- Name of vehicle owner
- Vehicle identification number (VIN)
- Type of vehicle
- License plate number
- Mileage (odometer reading)
- Where you are located (city, cross streets, landmarks, etc.)
- Nature of the problem (brief description)
*While these services are not a part of Chrysler's Towing Assistance program, you can still contact the toll free number to arrange for help with these services at competitive consumer rates.
- Towing claims which would typically be covered by your vehicle insurance (such as accident related claims)
- Fuel delivery*
- Flat Tire Changes*
- Towing claims which are provided by unlicensed providers
- Incidental or consequential damages and/or charges connected with the failure of your vehicle. Some examples may include lost time and inconvenience; the loss of the use of your vehicle; rental car expenses; fuel cost; telephone, travel, meal and/or lodging expenses; the loss of personal or commercial property; the loss of work related revenue.
- Any vehicle which has had the odometer altered.