Allpar Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pretty sure I'm going to sell my 1989 Sundance. Any thoughts on an asking price? It's got the 2.5L Gas, Sunroof, pretty good condition for a Wisconsin car. A little rust along the bottom of the doors. Get's about 35mpg on the high-way and about 25 around town. It has been my daily driver for the past 3 years. 109k miles. Any thoughts?

·
Super Moderator
31,989 Posts
A decent used car with not a lot of structural rust can be worth anywhere from $1,500 to $3,000, from what I've seen. If the rockers or the rear crossmember are not badly rotted, and it doesn't need more than $500 in tires, exhaust or other parts, you could ask the mid to upper part of that range.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
That's low mileage for an '89. KBB's saying about $1750 for a '93 in that condition, that's as far back as they go. I would say that's not an unfair price, I would list for $2250-$2000 because the buyer is going to try to talk you down.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very cool! Tires have about 10k on them and still look new. Rockers have a little surface rust, but no holes or anything serious at all.

I appreciate the feedback!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts