Allpar Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Virginia Gentleman
14,671 Posts
Looks like a base model. At any rate if those are the original OEM tires I'd be changing them or insisting the dealer put new rubber on. It's recommended replacing tires that are over 10 years old regardless of tread left.

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Doug D said:
Looks like a base model. At any rate if those are the original OEM tires I'd be changing them or insisting the dealer put new rubber on. It's recommended replacing tires that are over 10 years old regardless of tread left.
The VIN comes up as a base model with the 3.0 engine.

·
Super Moderator
36,919 Posts
Interesting it is so plain yet has the integrated child seats which I think were not a very common option.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Very interesting, wonder what the story is behind the miles.

·
Enjoying the ride.
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Doug D said:
Agreed. I'd either insist they put new tires on it (if they are OEM) or they knock $300 off the price so I can head to walmart and buy a new set before I head home in it.

According to Carfax, it was a commercial/ fleet vehicle purchased in West Point, PA. I also noticed something about the front edge of the hood. Is that rust bubbling up?

·
Unusually Geeky
906 Posts
Oh no, not another one...I was just starting to get over that '94 I posted last week... :(

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Anybody notice that it wasn't registered from 98-07?

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
And the option list says it has a 4 speed, but the shift quadrant is a 3 speed. The assist handle on the back of the driver's seat is broken off. I wonder what's up with the front of the hood. I guess being registered as commercial may make sense, as the Voyager technically is a truck. Maybe someone changed the BCM, which holds the mileage.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts