Allpar Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Her 99 T&C is plagued with lights that don't work occasionally. Not the Headlights.
It's the Parking, Turn signal and Backup lights. One Brake light or the other sometimes but only occasionally.
On inspection the grounds are OK, and the bulbs test OK with my VOM.

There's a HooDoo in that car somewhere!

Recently she was assualted by some truckers lost Recap and destroyed her front driving light. The one down in the lower bumper.
That plastic Bumper stuff is good for saving damages to the car. All she lost was the lens. I can't seem to find one in a wrecking yard though.
Anybody?

·
Registered
8,042 Posts
Thud, I don't know how far you are from Birmingham, but the Pull-A-Part there shows to have both a 97 and 2000 model T&C in the yard. The 97 is on row 407 and the 2000 is on row 412. I don't know if either is the same on the lens as your 99, but that where I'd start. If you've never been there before, it only costs $2.00 to enter. Take your tool box with you. They also have ten Grand Caravans in the yard too. two 96 models on row 405 and 410. Two 97's on 401 and 415. Two 98's on 408 and 415 a 99 on row 416 and a 2001 on row 405. Now, I don't know if any of these will interchange with your T&C, but would bet that some other member here will be able to tell you.

·
Super Moderator
36,919 Posts
The bumper light will be Town & Country only. Cheap aftermarket parts are available. I replaced a fog light and a turn signal light on the bumper very inexpensively with aftermarket parts when my old van was damaged several years ago.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the tip on the lights you guys.
We called the only yard near us. Nope!
I may have to go all the way down to "Bombingham"

Dick

·
Registered
8,042 Posts
It's only about 50 miles or so, man. If you go to pullapart.com, you can do a search there. That way you can get the address and know exactly where it is. Punch it into your GPS and away you go!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts