Allpar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12,224 Posts
I will believe it when I see a nose shot, not these side views.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Friday on Woodward Ave. on my way to the Tiger game I saw two fully camo'd Cherokees. I thought, why are they still covering them up?

·
Mopar-nac The Moderator
26,427 Posts

·
THE MAD DUCK
2,379 Posts
I Saw One in Windsor, Canada a Week Ago. It Was Bigger that I Thought I Would Be and Looked Pretty Good!

It Had NO Camo.

TMD

Reactions: djsamuel

·
Active Jeeper
31,129 Posts
The Mad Duck said:
I Saw One in Windsor, Canada a Week Ago. It Was Bigger that I Thought I Would Be and Looked Pretty Good!

It Had NO Camo.

TMD
Get immediately to an optometrist my friend!

·
Administrator
5,641 Posts
The Mad Duck said:

It Had NO Camo.

TMD
Saw one one 94 on my way to work yesterday and there was one in the driveway to my section of the apartment complex when I got home last night about midnight. Both were uncovered.

·
Registered
8,747 Posts
The front DRLs look to be in the same spot.

I was told they don't always remove the cam right away. But agreed, weird that they are still in camo.

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
Could they be testing Alfa cooling and powertrains? That would make the most sense to me. So it has an Alfa grille ( everything else Cherokee ) and Alfa spec motor/trans pakages?

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
March 2013 -

Jeep: "And here it is folks, for all the world to see, the NEW JEEP CHEROKEE!!!!!!"

Public: "..................................."

Two months later -

Jeep: "No news here....working on something, you'll never guess....you never saw us.....shhhhhhh."

Public: ".....wait, didn't you show....."

·
10,397 Posts
oh2o said:
So as not to scare other motorists...
:lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

·
Active Jeeper
31,129 Posts
Danno said:
Could they be testing Alfa cooling and powertrains? That would make the most sense to me. So it has an Alfa grille ( everything else Cherokee ) and Alfa spec motor/trans pakages?
That is plausible, or they have decided to keep the camo on every KL,...permanently... ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts